Employees and content creators alike require high-quality cameras, such as those included in the Canon EOS M50 Mark II Manual, to participate in video conferences or other activities such as live streaming.
After seeing an intriguing opportunity, Canon, a well-known company for producing some of the most remarkable cameras and lenses available, has recently announced the EOS M50 Mark II. Mirrorless cameras are designed to be adaptable to meet two distinct requirements.
In the past, Canon had released specialized software that allowed customers to use specific Canon camera series to connect with a computer and transform them into webcams. Canon attempted to capitalize on the situation and use it for gain.
However, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II was developed from the beginning with two primary purposes: first, for those passionate about photography, and second, for those interested in live-streaming video.
“User-friendly and versatile for both photos and videos, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II allows users to easily create quality 4K photos and videos in a variety of scenarios,” Udagawa Eiichi, VP of Regional ICP Sales & Marketing for Canon Singapore, said in a release that the camera’s capabilities make it ideal for a wide range of shooting situations.
“Users may instantly submit their recordings on social media sites to share while they are on the road thanks to better live streaming tools and video features,” he said. The Canon EOS M50 Mark II retains all the exact specifications as its predecessor, the EOS M50, including a CMOS sensor with 24.1 megapixels, a DIGIC 8 processor, and Dual Pixel CMOS AF. In addition, Canon has introduced a few new capabilities that will simplify capturing videos.
Even though the focusing mechanism has not changed, Canon’s most recent mirrorless cameras already support face and eye tracking, allowing the camera to automatically follow the subject and focus on them while moving. Therefore, when taking images or videos, this function will operate adequately. Additionally, the Canon EOS M50 Mark II can record video in the vertical orientation, which is ideal for creating content for Instagram nowadays.
This camera also can function as a webcam, which is the dual functionality that has been added. Use it in one of two ways: by attaching it to your computer with a USB cord and running the EOS Webcam Utility program on it or by directly connecting it to an HDMI output. Additionally, it broadcasts live, albeit the broadcasts are exclusively available on YouTube.
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II now has a similar capability to a smartphone. This feature is a flexible 3-inch vari-angle display and includes a tap to focus straight from the screen. In addition, the timer function has also been incorporated into the video mode, eliminating the need for users who wish to record a vlog to trim the beginning of the recording while simultaneously stretching their hands away from the camera.
The Canon EOS M50 Mark II is anticipated to become available in late November 2020, and it will be priced at USD600 for the body alone, USD700 for the EF-M 15-45MM kit lens, and USD930 for the kit lenses with two lenses (EF-M 15-45mm & EF-M 55-200mm).
In addition to mirrorless cameras, Canon debuted a new flash kit called the Speedlite EL-1. This kit is designed to illuminate subjects from 14mm to 200mm at various lighting angles. Furthermore, it is possible to adjust the power flexibly throughout 14 levels, going as low as 1/8192. This gadget has a price tag of $1100 and can combine 15 units simultaneously.
Canon EOS M50 Mark II Manual
Description: Canon EOS M50 Mark II User Guide (pdf)
- Best Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best All-in-One Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Events Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Compact Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Macro Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Landscape Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Portrait Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Prime Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Sports Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Standard Prime Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Street Photography Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Super Telephoto Zoom Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Travel Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Ultra-Wide Angle Prime Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Video Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Vlogging Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Wedding Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Wide-Angle Prime Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Wide-angle Zoom Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Wildlife Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II
- Best Fisheye Lenses for Canon M50 Mark II